Salty Soak Bath Salts
I just realized that’s its exactly two weeks before Christmas! Yikes!! In case you have any last minute gift needs, this recipe for Salty Soak bath salts is an awesome gift for relaxation. Pair it with some soothing tea and massage perhaps and you’ve got a gift for a queen! Salty soak mixes up very quickly with a variety of items you may already have in your home: Epsom salts, sea salt (or other mineral salt like Himalayan pink) and baking soda. Then if you want to add fragrance, mix in a few drops of your favorite essential oils. Pour into a pretty jar and add a cute ribbon and it’s all ready for gifting. My girls had fun mixing up their own signature scents to give to their teachers. One daughter chose a combination of grapefruit and lemon eucalyptus while the other chose a relaxing blend of lavender, rosemary and vanilla.
- 2 cups Epsom salts
- ½ cup baking soda
- ½ cup sea salt or other mineral salt
- essential oils for fragrance (optional):
- ** try 30 drops grapefruit and 10 drops lemon eucalyptus
- ** try 20 drops lavender, 10 drops rosemary and 20 drops vanilla
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour into air tight container.
- Use up to ¼ cup in warm water per bath.