Who doesn’t want to make their life easier in the kitchen?? I’m not usually a gadget girl but all of these gadgets and tools are ones that I personally use and love. These fun kitchen gadgets are ones that I have found to be super helpful and ones that I use often.
Helpful kitchen gadgets:
- food processor
- stick-style blender for blending directly into a pot of soup.
- spiralizer for making veggie “noodles”- large version or hand held spiralizer
- mandolin for slicing veggies super thin or can make thin strips of veggies like noodles
- grolsh style bottles (flip top lids)
- ice cream maker
- cruet for homemade dressings
- flip top jars for condiments
- compost bin for all those veggie scraps
- silicone baking/cooking mats to make cleanup SO much easier
- tapered end rolling pin (French style)
Note: When you order through one of these affiliate links, I do receive a (very) small commission that helps put food on my table and on the blog. This helps offset the cost of my recipe development while the price is the same for you. I appreciate your support!